Ingredients for 6 servings
- 16 Ounces Bowtie Pasta
- 8 Slices Bacon, Cooked and Chopped
- 2 Cups Boneless Skinless Chicken, Cooked and Chopped
- 1 Pint Grape Tomatoes, Halved
- ¾ Cup Colby Jack Cheese, Cubed
- ½ Avocado, Diced
- 1 Package Hidden Valley Ranch® Dressing Mix
- ½ Cup Darigold® Sour Cream
- ½ Cup Buttermilk
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- Salt & Pepper to taste
In a large stock pot boil pasta according to package instructions. Run under cool water and drain well.
In a large bowl prepare the dressing. Add the ranch packet, sour cream, buttermilk and mayonnaise. Mix well until combined. Add the cooked and cooled pasta, bacon, chicken, tomatoes and cheese. Mix well. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Remove the pasta salad from the fridge, taste and add salt and pepper if desired then add the diced avocado and mix gently just before serving.