Ingredients for 8 servings
- 2 Lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 20 Ounce Cherry Soda *Diet Soda is ok
- 2 Bottles Barbecue Sauce *Recommended 1 Sweet and 1 Spicy
- 1 Package Franz® Sesame Hamburger Buns
- Provolone Cheese *Optional
In the slow cooker, add chicken and pour the Cherry Soda over top. Cover and cook for 4 hours.
Drain any remaining liquid and shred chicken with two forks. When finished, add desired amount of barbecue sauce in 1/2 bottle increments and continue cooking until sauce is heated through.
Serve on a bun with cheese.