Ingredients for 6 servings
- 10 Ounce Package Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed and Squeezed
- 2 Cups Cooked White Rice
- 1/3 Cup Darigold® Melted Butter
- 2 Cups Shredded Darigold® White Cheddar Cheese
- ½ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Shallot, Minced
- 1 Garlic Clove, Minced
- 2 Eggs, Beaten
- 1 Cup Darigold® Half & Half
- ½ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ¼ Ground Black Pepper
- ¾ Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons Darigold® Butter, Melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 11x7 baking dish with cooking spray or greased with butter.
Combine the spinach, rice, 1/3 cup melted butter, cheeses, shallot, garlic, eggs and half & half in a medium to large bowl. Add salt and pepper and stir to combine.
Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Mix the panko and melted butter together, and sprinkle evenly over the rice. Bake for 25-30 minutes.