Ingredients for 4 to 6 servings
- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- ¾ Cup Onion, Diced
- ¾ Cup Celery, Chopped
- ¼ Cup Flour
- 1-2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 32 Ounces Chicken Broth
- 2-3 Russet Potatoes, Peeled and Diced ¼”
- 1 ½ Cups Darigold® Milk
- ¼ Cup Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- ½ Cup Nalley® Surfboard Pickles, Chopped
- ¼ Cup Pickle Juice
- ½ Cup Bacon, Chopped (Optional)
- 1 Cup Shredded Darigold® White Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ Cup Darigold® Sour Cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Brown the ground beef in a large skillet, and do not drain fat. Once the meat has browned add the onion and celery and cook until translucent and starting to soften. Add the flour, Worcestershire, and garlic powder, stirring to combine, cooking for 1-2 minutes.
In a large sauce pan or soup pot add all of the cooked ingredients followed by the broth, diced potato and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 12 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Once the potatoes are cooked through, add the milk, ketchup, mustard, pickle, pickle juice and the bacon. Remove the soup from the heat and add the cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper. Stir well and serve with a pickle slice on top.