Ingredients for 6 servings
- 4 ½ Cups Water
- 1- 20 Ounce Can Crushed Pineapple
- 2 Cups Carrots, Grated *If Desired*
- 1 Cup Steel Cut Oats (Not Instant)
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- 1 Cup Raisins
- Brown Sugar to Taste
In a slow cooker add water, pineapple, carrots, steel cut oats, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. When cooking process is complete, stir in raisins and a sprinkling of the brown sugar, adding more if desired.