Ingredients for 4 to 6 servings
- Aluminum Foil
- 1 Large Onion, Diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, Diced
- 4 Stalks Celery, Small Diced
- 1 Cup Matchstick Carrots
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Packages Smoked Rope Sausages, Sliced Smoked Sausage, Polish Kielbasa or Andouille
- 1 Grilling Gods® Southern Heat Seasoning
- 4 Tablespoons Butter, Divided
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Lay out 4 pieces of foil, roughly 16” in length. Divide all the veggies into 4 portions, then add them all to the center of each foil. Top the veggies with the sliced smoked sausages, sprinkle 1 teaspoon of seasoning over the top of each packet and then top each with 1 tablespoon of butter. Push the veggies and sausage to make a brick like shape in the foil, and then fold the long sides of the foil to the center. Bring them together and double fold and repeat with the short sides.
Bake in an oven, BBQ, or throw in the camp fire, cooking until veggies are tender. Approximately 20 minutes. Use caution when opening the packets.