Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 Package Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil, Divided
- ¼ Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 Can Italian Stewed Tomatoes, Well Drained
- 2 Teaspoons Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ Cup Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 ½ Cups Chicken, Cooked and Cubed
- ½ Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 ½ Cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a cookie sheet with non stick spray, unroll and press pizza dough until dough is even and stretched into a rectangle. Bake for 8-10 minutes as it is, until edges are lightly brown. Mix together 2 Tablespoons olive oil and garlic salt, and brush over the prepared dough.
In a small bowl add the drained tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix to combine.
Top with tomato mix, red onion, chicken and cheeses. Sprinkle pizza with the remaining 1 Tablespoon of olive oil. Bake 10-13 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cut into 12 slices, and serve immediately.