Ingredients for 6 to 8 servings
- 1 Can Refrigerated Pizza Crust Dough
- 1⁄4 Cup Onion, Chopped
- 1⁄2 Pound Ground Breakfast Sausage
- 8 Large Eggs, Lightly Beaten
- 1 Cup Darigold® Mexican Cheese Fine Shreds
- 1⁄2 Jalapeño, Seeded & Chopped
- 1 Large Egg White, Lightly Beaten
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll pizza dough onto baking sheet, shaping into a 15 x 10 inch rectangle. Set aside.
In a large skillet, add onion, sausage and jalapeño and cook until lightly browned. Stir in eggs and cook until set. Remove from heat.
Sprinkle half the cheese lengthwise down the center of the pizza dough, leaving about 2 inches on each side. Spoon skillet mixture over the cheese. Top with remaining cheese.
Make 2 inch long slits about 1 inch apart on both sides of the dough. Braid strips over the filling. Alternate sides diagonally over filling. Brush with egg white.
Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.