Ingredients for 10-12 servings
- 16 Ounces Bow Tie Pasta, Cooked
- 1 Whole Roaster Chicken, Picked and Shredded or Chopped
- 2 10.75 Ounce Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 ½ Cups Darigold® Sour Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Garlic, Minced
- 1 Teaspoon The Spice Hunter® Italian Seasoning Blend
- 5 Ounce Package Fresh Baby Spinach Leaves
- 8 Ounces Darigold® Medium White Cheddar Shredded Cheese, Divided
- 6 Ounce Canister French’s® Crispy Fried Onions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
Spray a large deep casserole dish with non stick cooking spray.
In a very large bowl, mix together the prepared chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, garlic, Italian seasoning blend, spinach leaves, 1 cup cheese and 1 ¼ cup crispy fried onions. Continue by adding the pasta and gently mixing.
Pour into the prepared baking pan and top with remaining cheese and desired amount of crispy fried onions. Bake for 40 minutes uncovered or until onions start to brown.