Ingredients for 12 servings
- 1 Pound Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Salt
- 4 Cups Each: Corn, Rice & Wheat Chex Cereals
- 4 Cups Kix Cereal
- 4 Cups Traditional Cherrios
- 1 Bag Bugles
- 1 Bag Pretzels (Sticks Work Best)
- 1 Pound Mixed Nuts
- *Exact quantities vary based on personal preferences
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
In a sauce pan, melt all butter with the Worcestershire and garlic salt, until well combined.
In a turkey roasting pan, add 2 cups of each of the cereals, half of the Bugles, half of the pretzels and one cup of nuts. Pour half the butter over the mixture and stir until well coated. Add the remaining cereals, Bugles, pretzels and nuts. Pour the remaining butter and stir until well coated.
Bake for 2 and a 1/2 hours.