Ingredients for 6 servings
- 3 Tablespoons Canola or Vegetable Oil
- 1 Large Carrot, Shredded
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, Finely Diced
- 2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Grated Ginger
- 2 Cups Day Old Cooked White Rice
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas
- 1 Pound Sliced Chinese Barbecue Pork, Diced or Torn
- 4 Tablespoons Tamari or Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Lee Kum Kee® Oyster Sauce
- 3 Eggs, Beaten
In a large skillet or wok on medium to medium high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add the carrot and onion and sauté until tender. Next add the garlic and ginger to the pan and heat for 1 minute. Continue by adding an additional tablespoon of oil, then the rice and peas, and cook until warmed through.
In a small bowl mix together the tamari or soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and oyster sauce. Pour into the skillet over the fried rice and mix well. Turn the heat up to high and push ingredients to one side of the pan, add the remaining tablespoon of oil, and then the three eggs. Cook until starting to scramble, folding the eggs into the rice.