Ingredients for 8 servings
- 1 Package Ziti Noodles
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey –OR– Pork Sausage
- 2 (26 Ounce) Jars Pasta Sauce
- 8 Ounces Mozzarella, Shredded
- 8 Ounces Provolone, Sliced
- 1 1⁄2 Cups Sour Cream
- Parmesan Cheese to Top
- *Spice It Up & Add Crushed Chili Pepper
- *Optional 1/4 Cup Basil, Chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Boil water, add noodles and cook al dente. While noodles are cooking, brown meat in a large skillet. Once meat is cooked, add the 2 jars of sauce to it and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
In a 13x9-inch greased baking dish, layer as follows:
half noodles, Provolone cheese, sour cream, half the sauce mixture, remaining noodles, Mozzarella, remaining sauce and top with Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 30-40 minutes or until ziti is bubbling on the sides.