Ingredients for 8 servings
- 1 ½ Cups Sour Cream
- 1 10.5 Ounce Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 16 Ounce Jar Salsa, Divided
- 12 Mission® Corn Tortillas
- 3 Cups Cooked Chicken, Chopped
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- 1 4 Ounce Can Diced Green Chiles
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl combine the sour cream, cream of chicken soup , 1 cup of salsa, 1 cup of cheese green chiles, and green chiles, .
Prepare your 13x9x2 baking dish with cooking spray. Start by layering 6 tortillas over the bottom of the pan. This will cover most, and they will overlap a bit. Spread the sauce mixture over the tortillas and sprinkle about ½ of the chicken over the sauce. Repeat the layering process again.
Add any remaining sauce to the top of the casserole with any remaining chicken and pour the additional salsa over top and then sprinkle the additional cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove the foil and bake an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.