Ingredients for 4 to 6 servings
- 2 10 Ounce Packages Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed & Squeezed Dry
- 1 Cup Darigold® Sour Cream
- 1.4 Ounce Knorr® Vegetable Recipe Mix
- ½ Cup Sliced Water Chestnuts, Chopped
- 8 Ounces Darigold® Sharp Cheddar Shreds
- 2 Tablespoons Darigold ®Butter, Melted
- ½ Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- ¼ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl add the spinach, sour cream, vegetable recipe mix, water chestnuts and shredded cheese; mixing until combined. Prepare a small casserole dish with cooking spray and add the spinach mixture.
In a small bowl add the melted butter, panko and garlic powder. Mix to combine and sprinkle over the spinach. Bake for 25 minutes or until the panko is golden brown.