Ingredients for 8 servings
- 1 (8 Ounce) Package Cream Cheese
- 1⁄2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 Cup Sour Cream
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese, Divided
- 3 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 2 (6 Ounce) Jars Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Drained
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper (less for mild)
- 1 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes, Or To Taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a food processor, blend cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and garlic cloves until smooth. Add 1⁄2 cup Parmesan and the mozzarella and pulse until well combined. Add artichokes and seasonings and pulse until just combined.
Place in an oven safe dish and sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese on top.
Bake 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.
Serve warm with pita chips, tortilla chips or baguette slices.