Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 ½ Pounds Asparagus, cut at a 45 degree angle
- 1 Can Vegetable Broth
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Ginger, Minced
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Pound Peeled, Deveined and Tail-Off 31-40 count Shrimp (or smaller shrimp)
- 1 Package Refrigerated Yakisoba Noodles
Snap the ends off the asparagus. In a small bowl mix broth, soy sauce, corn starch and black pepper and set aside. Heat a large skillet or wok to high heat. When hot, add oil, ginger and garlic; sauté until golden around 30 seconds. Stir in asparagus and 3 tablespoons water; cover and cook about 1-2 minutes. Add shrimp and cook until they curl up and turn pink about 2-3 minutes.
Stir in broth mixture and cook until the sauce starts to boil and thicken. Follow cooking instructions on the Yakisoba Noodle package. Add noodles and stir fry mixing all ingredients together. Serve immediately.