Ingredients for 6 servings
- Sea Salt
- 3⁄4 Pound Angel Hair Pasta
- 1⁄3 Cup Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 Pound Peeled Shrimp
- 1⁄4 Teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1⁄3 Cup Fresh Italian Parsley, Chopped
- 1⁄2 Lemon Zested
- 1⁄4 Cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1⁄4 Lemon, Thinly Sliced In Half-Rounds
- 1⁄8 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
In large pot of boiling salted water, add the angel hair pasta and cook al dente.
While pasta is cooking, in another large pan, heat olive oil over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute, being careful not to burn the garlic. Add the shrimp, about 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and pepper and sauté until shrimp is done.
Remove the pan from heat. Add the parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, lemon slices and red pepper flakes. Toss to combine.
Once pasta is done, strain and place back in the pot. Immediately add the shrimp and sauce. Toss until well combined and serve.