Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 Pound Ground Beef, Cooked
- 1 Pound Ground Pork, Cooked
- 1⁄2 Bag Coleslaw Mix
- 1⁄2 Cup Bean Sprouts
- 2 Cloves Finely Grated Garlic
- 2 Teaspoon Finely Grated Ginger
- 1⁄4 Cup Soy Sauce (Or To Taste)
- 1 Package Square Wonton Wraps
- Dipping Sauce:
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- 2 Teaspoon Dry Hot Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1⁄2 Cup Water & 1 Teaspoon Cornstarch, Mixed
In a bowl, combine all the Ingredients. Place about 1 teaspoon of mixture into each Wonton. Using your finger, wet the corners with warm water and cornstarch mixture and fold according to package directions. Set aside.
In a frying pan, heat an inch depths worth of vegetable oil over medium high to high heat. Fry each egg roll on both sides for approximately 3 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
For Dipping Sauce, combine all four ingredients in a small bowl and serve with Egg Rolls.
Wine Pairing: Riesling
Beer Pairing: Deschutes Red Chair