Ingredients for 6-8 servings
- 1 Loaf French Bread
- 10 Ounce Container Rana® Alfredo Sauce
- ½ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken, Picked & Chopped Use 2 Cups
- 6 Slices Bacon, Cooked & Chopped
- 1 Large Tomato, Diced
- ½ Cup Fresh Basil, Chopped
- ¾ Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Cut french bread in half length wise and place on an aluminum foil covered baking pan. Spread a light layer of alfredo sauce over the bread, then top with grated parmesan cheese.
In a medium bowl add the picked chicken, remainder of alfredo sauce and chopped bacon, then mix to combine. Spread evenly over the French bread, getting close to the edges. Top with tomato and basil, and cover with the remaining two cheeses.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese has melted, then broil until golden brown. Allow to cool for a few minutes, and then slice into 12 even slices.