Ingredients for 4 servings
- 2 3 Ounce Packages Ramen Noodles
- ¼ Cup Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- ½ Cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 Tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- ½ Cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Diced to 1”
- 1 Package of Coleslaw Mix
- Snow Peas
- Sesame Seeds
- Green Onions
Remove ramen from packaging, and discard the seasoning packets. Add the ramen to a bowl with very hot water and cover. Set aside and allow to soften.
In a medium bowl add the oyster sauce, soy sauce, chicken broth, rice vinegar, cornstarch and hoisin. Whisk to combine and set aside.
Heat a large skillet or wok to medium high heat. Add oil and chicken and sauté until chicken has browned and cooked through (4-5 minutes). Add coleslaw, peas, and cooking sauce; cooking for another few minutes or until the coleslaw has wilted some and the peas have brightened in color. Stir in the drained noodles to combine. Top with sesame seeds and green onions and serve immediately.