Ingredients for 6 servings
- 12 Yoke’s Farm Rolls
- 1 to 1 ½ Pounds of Turkey Breast
- 6 Slices of Swiss Cheese, cut in half, diagonally
- ¼ Cup Mayonnaise
- ½ Packet Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Tablespoon Spicy Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Creamy Horseradish
- Dash of Worcestershire Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Slice rolls in half. Mix together mayonnaise, onion soup mix, mustard, horseradish and worcestershire sauce.
Spread the dressing on top and bottom of rolls. Add one slice of turkey, folded in quarters, to the prepared roll and top with swiss cheese.
Wrap sandwiches in foil individually. Place on baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until buns are crusty and cheese is melted.