Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 1⁄2 Pound Chicken Breasts, Cooked & Shredded
- 12 Corn Tortillas
- 1 (101⁄2 Ounce) Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (101⁄2 Ounce) Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (4 Ounce) Can Diced Green Chilies
- 1 Small Can Sliced Olives
- 1 (19 Ounce) Can Enchilada Sauce
- 1 Pound Shredded Cheese (Monterey Jack or Cheddar)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, combine soups, chilies, olives and enchilada sauce and stir together until well combined. Add shredded chicken to the sauce mixture and stir.
Spray 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Layer as follows: 6 corn tortillas in the bottom of the pan, half the chicken and sauce mixture, half of the shredded cheese, remaining 6 corn tortillas, the second half of chicken and sauce mixture, then top with the rest of the cheese. Spray a piece of foil and cover dish sprayed side down.
Bake for 45 minutes with foil on. Remove foil and continue baking for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes.