Ingredients for 6 servings
- 6 Large Baking Potatoes
- ½ Cup 2% Milk
- 6 Tablespoons Darigold® Butter, Softened
- 10 Ounces Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed and Squeezed Dry
- 1 Jar Marinated Artichokes, Drained and Chopped
- ¾ Cup Monterey Jack Cheese
- ¾ Cup Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- 1 Small Shallot, Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Coarse Ground Pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare potatoes by scrubbing and piercing with a fork. Bake on a foil lined baking pan for 60-70 minutes, or until tender.
After potatoes have cooled, cut the top 1/3 of the potato off lengthwise. Gently scoop out the potato leaving a ¼” skin around the edges of the potato. Add all the scooped out potato to a large bowl and mash with milk and butter, to desired consistency. Continue preparing the filling by adding the spinach, artichokes, cheeses, shallot and salt & pepper. Stir to combine and spoon the filling into the prepared potatoes. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese. Bake for 25 minutes or until heated through and the cheese has melted. Serve immediately with sour cream if desired.