Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 Baguette, Cut in Half Lengthwise
- 1 Package Philadelphia® Chive & Onion Cream Cheese
- 2 Small Zucchini, Thinly Sliced
- ½ Small Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Cup Mozzarella
- ¾ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
On your baguette cut in half, start by adding a layer of Chive and Onion cream cheese. Arrange zucchini and onion slices covering about 2/3 of both halves of bread. Sprinkle bread with mozzarella cheese and finish by topping with a generous shaking of parmesan cheese, about ¾ cup. Bake at 400 degrees for about 5 minutes. Broil until golden brown. Cut into triangles and serve.