Ingredients for 4 to 6 servings
- 1 Pound Super Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- ¼ Cup Soy Sauce or Tamari
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon Fresh Ground Ginger
- ½ Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Bunch Green Onions, Diced
- 4 Cups Cooked Rice
- 2 Cups Steamed Broccoli (Optional)
In a medium skillet, heat the sesame oil over medium high Heat. Add the ground beef and minced garlic and brown until meat is cooked through. Drain any remaining oil.
In a small bowl add soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and the red pepper flakes. Pour sauce into skillet with the beef and simmer for 5 minutes until the sauce thickens and reduces.
Serve over jasmine rice and broccoli and top with green onions.