Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 12 Ounce Package Whipped Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese, Divided
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper (Optional)
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
- ½ Pound Crab Meat
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a medium bowl mix together the cream cheese, ¼ Cup of Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, Dijon mustard, and lemon juice. Add the cayenne pepper and red pepper flake if desired and mix well. Gently fold in the crab meat. Prepare an 8”x8” baking pan with cooking spray, and then add dip spreading evenly. Top the dip with the remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve with your favorite crackers or baguette slices. Top with chopped green onions if desired.