All Yoke's stores and Pharmacies will go back to our regular operating hours.
All Yoke's associates and vendors are required to wear face coverings while on the sales floor.
Washington State requires masks to be worn in public places. We are following all state and local guidelines and recommendations.
We continue to run our weekly ads via digital and print.
We ask our guests to follow social distancing (6 feet apart) while shopping in our stores.
Wednesday’s from open until 9 am will continue to be reserved for senior citizens and those who are immune compromised. Our Pharmacies will continue to be open at 7 am on Wednesday’s.
Update 3/27/2020. Plexiglass barriers have been/will be added at checkstands and pharmacies to help aid with social distance between guests and our associates. We are continuing to monitor the CDC guidelines and local health department recommendations along with updating our associates and guests with further changes.
Update 3/20/2020. Yoke’s Fresh Market adjusts store hours to better serve our community.
Beginning March 20, all Yoke’s Fresh Market stores will be adjusting store hours to better serve our guests. Until further notice, our stores will be open to Seniors and our most vulnerable guests on Wednesday mornings until 9am. Our stores are generally at their quietest in these early hours and will have just come off our nightly deep cleanings, so we’d like to reserve this time just for them. Also on Wednesdays, our Pharmacies will open two hours early at 7am to make for truly one-stop shopping.
All Yoke’s stores will be open at 6am (with the exception of our Kellogg location which opens at 6:30am) and closing nightly at 8pm to restock and undergo additional daily deep cleaning. We are deeply grateful to everyone in our communities for working together with us to offer this dedicated shopping time to our most vulnerable neighbors.
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve, we want to take a moment to let you know what to expect when visiting your neighborhood store in the coming weeks, as well as reiterate our commitment to the communities we serve.
Yoke’s has always taken great pride in the products we offer and the store environments we create and we remain committed to maintaining the highest standards for our guests and our Employee-Owners during these unprecedented times.
Our leadership is monitoring the situation as it evolves, seeking feedback from community health and safety experts and following guidance from the CDC and local authorities. As a result of those discussions:
- We have limited high-demand items to 2 per person in an effort to better serve as many of our neighbors as possible. We fully expect some product outages as the supply chain is tested but remain committed to doing everything we can to meet the needs of our guests.
- We have enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and extra cleaning crews are working in every store, every day.
- We have hand sanitizer stations available for use by shoppers and our Team, including disinfecting wipes for our shopping carts. *while they are available. Associates will clean each cart as guests arrive if wipes are not available.
- Our Management Team has canceled all non-essential business travel.
- At our Headquarters and stores, we’ve updated cleanliness protocols in meeting rooms, gathering spaces, and workstations to provide a safe and healthy work environment.
- As always, we are asking any associates who are sick for any reason to remain at home.
- We will not be running printed or digital ads for the upcoming weeks. We cannot guarantee products will be available to guests as advertised.
- We are honoring the ad pricing online and in store which will be marked with tags on items that are available.
- Returns on over-purchased items as a result of COVID-19 will not be accepted.
- We apologize that we will not be offering rainchecks on items that are out of stock. Our vendors cannot guarantee when we will be getting products in.
You can find information on the CDC's website on how to protect yourself and help prevent further spread of the virus.