Ingredients for 4 servings
- 1 Cup Cooked Brown Rice
- 1 Cup Chickpeas, Drained and Rinsed
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 English Cucumber, Diced
- 1 Shallot, Minced
- 3 Ears of Corn, Kernels Cut from Cob
- 1⁄2 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1⁄2 Cup Kalamata Olives, Diced
- Zest and Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Mint, Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- Salt & Pepper
In a medium bowl, combine cooked rice, chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, shallot, corn, Feta cheese and olives.
In a small bowl, whisk together juice and zest of lemon, olive oil, oregano, mint, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over salad and stir together.
Serve warm or cold.
Wine Pairing: A to Z Pinot Grigio
Beer Pairing: Bale Breaker Field 41 Pale Ale